Quality and Environment Policy
Open Canarias, S.L. is a Canarian company with a national implantation specialized in products, computer services and technological projects, that it offers both to private sector companies and to Public Administrations.
The Management of Open Canarias is aware of the importance of being able to guarantee its clients and other interest groups, its high commitment to quality and the environment, present in all its processes and activities. For this reason, it has decided to implement, maintain and continuously improve its management systems, complying with the requirements of the following certifiable standards of quality and environment internationally recognized environment.
ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 20000:2018. “IT services for the technical support and management of ICT infrastructures according to the catalog of current services (Consulting and Advice, Modernization of information systems, training and transfer of knowledge, support and maintenance)”.
To this end, it establishes, declares and assumes the following principles:
- Promote the implementation of the Quality and Environment Management System (SGCMA), providing the company with the necessary resources to meet the requirements both legal and regulatory applicable, as well as contractual with customers and suppliers
- Carry out planned and systematic actions of prevention, detection, correction and continuous improvement throughout the cycle.
- Consider and quantify, as far as possible, the needs, expectations and degree of satisfaction of our customers through a documented method.
- Actively integrate the entire human team of the organization in the application of the quality policy through motivation and training. Effectively transmit to all interested parties (suppliers, collaborators and employees) the policies and requirements of Quality and the Environment, as well as contractual requirements.
- Transmitir de forma efectiva a todas las partes interesadas (proveedores, colaboradores y empleados) las políticas y los requisitos de la Calidad y el Medio Ambiente, así como las exigencias contractuales.
- Caring for the environment through responsible use of resources during daily activity operations, by preventing environmental impacts and helping to protect the natural environment from damage and degradation.
- Use natural resources sustainably, promoting energy saving and pollution prevention among employees through training specialized.Promote good environmental practices among customers, suppliers and collaborators through our own activities.
This Policy serves as a reference framework to periodically establish the objectives and goals that allow, in turn, to constantly improve the System of Quality and Environment Management (SGCMA) of the company.
Mercedes Preckler (Director)
Approval date 05/11/2018